4CMI is a ministry training organization that is committed to Restoration Movement principles. The board of directors, officials, and professors are required to affirm their alignment and commitment to the following statements of faith:
- There is only one true God, revealed in the Old and New Testaments as God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments are fully inspired, without error in their original form, and serve as our basis of faith and practice.
- Jesus is the Christ, the divine Son of God, who was born of the virgin Mary, and who is our one and only Savior.
- Jesus lived a sinless life, suffered and died on a cross to make atonement available to all people, rose bodily from the grave, and now sits at the right hand of the Father until His second coming.
- Jesus commissioned His followers to share the gospel to every nation, tribe, language, and people.
- The only conditions for salvation are those presented in the New Testament: Faith, repentance, confession of faith in Jesus Christ, and baptism by immersion.
- Jesus will one day return to judge all people, resulting in their being welcomed into eternal blessedness in heaven or being condemned to eternal suffering in hell.