4C Forward is an informational gathering that occurs once on the third Tuesday of the month at 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm. Are you a church or student that is interested? Fill out the form below to register!
Prospective students must successfully complete the following steps to be accepted:
- Initial interview: Prospective student must participate in a preliminary interview prior to applying.
- Application: Prospective students must complete and submit the Application for Admission.
- Testimony: Prospective students must complete and submit their testimony for Admission.
- References: Prospective student must submit one Minister’s Reference and one Personal Reference.
- Formal interview: Prospective students must participate in a formal interview.
- Background Check: The prospective student must pass a background check.
- Letter of Intent: Upon acceptance, students must sign a document to secure their program seat.
When all application steps have been completed, the Admissions Committee will review the file and make a determination regarding acceptance. Prospective students will receive a written notice of acceptance or denial.
4C Ministry Institute is not certified by the Chancellor of the Ohio Department of Higher Education or the State of Ohio. 4C Ministry Institute operates under a religious and/or Bible College exemption in Ohio, Indiana,